Due to further Government Restrictions the church building is closed until further notice.
Please see below for how Church will continue in the meantime.
Jesus said “ My peace I give unto you not as the world gives do I give unto you – let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid.” (John 14) The Saviour also said ,”Ask and it shall be given to you.”
Rather than panic and fear may you know God’s unique peace at this time.”
We will meet in our homes every Sunday at 11am and listen to the recorded sermon below. We can then sing the two hymns/songs below. A list of people to pray for on Sunday has already been circulated by email.
In this way, we can continue to meet together as a church and worship the Lord.
- We will try and print out/post messages for those who do not have access to a computer.)
- We will also post the same message on the Tabor Facebook page for those who want a visual version, but unfortunately the picture quality is poor this time as we are getting used to the new technology involved
- Song 1: In heavenly love abiding (CH 778)
- Song 2: I have decided to follow Jesus
- Song 3: In Christ alone (CH 647)
- Prayer: Praying through items on email
(To stimulate prayer you may want to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG-Pvqv2PHs, a thought provoking 3m video on persecuted Christians)
On Sunday nights at 6pm we are suggesting that we all listen to an online sermon together. There are two options:
- Ian Parry “Live loved” Galations 3:10-14: 4:1-7
- Paul Mallard “God’s grace in disappointing days”
- 809 – When Peace like a river
“His mercy is more” (Song the choir had just started to learn)
There will be a Zoom Meeting after the service for further fellowship, if people wish. A link will be emailed by the Pastor.
A suggested order is:
- Short personal prayer
- Sing CH 636 As the deer pants for the water
- Online Message
(see web site or Tabor Facebook page)
- Sing CH 657 Thou hidden source of calm repose
- Corporate Prayer
To pray for items previously circulated via email and as the Lord leads
(We will soon look at providing a live meeting using Zoom or WattsApp – either in small groups or one larger group)
Please browse our Facebook Page