Please find our sermons below:
Gospel FeastIsaiah 25:1-9, Andrew Love, March 4, 2018
- Billy Graham
- Explanation for 5m
- Looking at a Gospel text – 25:6
- The Gospel in terms of a feast
- It speaks of a great feast in heaven
- It speaks of Salvation now
- Jesus uses food/feasts in relation to the Gospel
- Do you feel your need?
- The gospel as a feast
- A foretaste of heaven
Do you feel your need?
- What are you needs?
- Do you feel a need for God?
- Are these other things more important to you?
- Do you know that:
- God has made you
- God knows you
- God knows your sin
- The heart is desperately wicked and deceitful
- Only God can deal with your sin and forgive you
- Unless you feel your need for God, you will never come to Him
- Are you really satisfied with yourself and your life?
- What does it profit you to gain the world but lose your soul?
- If whoever loses their life for Jesus' sake will gain it
The gospel as a feast
- God is a good God
- He is Holy but He loves sinners
- A choice feast
- A metaphor for total satisfaction in God
- We must delight ourselves in abundance (but we first repent of our sin)
- Jesus is our food
- He is the living bread
- Feed me, till I want no more
- His body and blood, broken on the cross, is for our eternal blessing and good
- He is the Passover Lamb
- Jesus Christ provides:
- Complete justification
- We are robed in His righteousness
- Perfect peace
- No-one can bring a charge
- Deep love
- Adopted into His family (forever)
- Inscribed on the palm of His hands
- All things are given to us in Christ
A foretaste of heaven
- Not only a picture of present salvation but of future salvation
- Zion will one day be exalted
- We will sit down with the 12 tribes
- The wedding banquet of the Lamb
- Are you looking forward to this day?
- Example of Billy Graham
- Do you believe the Gospel message?
- Will you come to Jesus Christ?
- Have you repented?
About Andrew Love: Pastor at Tabor Church
|« Christian Maturity||Priest, Preacher, Pioneer||Making Plans and the Gospel »|
These sermons remain the property of Tabor Baptist Church and the respective speakers. Sermons may be downloaded as part of an RSS feed (e.g. through iTunes or other 3rd party software) and copied to MP3 players or phones for the purposes of listening only. No unauthorised copying or distribution is allowed.